Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 482-4438
Title: Accounting Coordinator
Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 6 months
- This position will support the daily activity for our Accounts Payable and Co-Packer locations and Distribution Centers.
- They will support AP-related activities including daily special handling checks, GRIR, follow-up on outstanding checks, and ad-hoc AP-related research.
- They will also support all inventory-related issues, including receipts, consumption, production, and shipment calculations.
- The positions will also be included and have responsibilities during period-end close activities.
- Distribute locally printed and special handling check payments and related communications
- Follow-up with vendors and document due diligence of outstanding and stale-dated check payments
- Post GRIR clearings as assigned
- Perform period-end close requirements
- Review and process daily activity for assigned non-auto co-packer locations and distribution centers.
- Support assigned co-packer and 3rd party warehouse locations with all inventory-related issues, including receipts, consumption, production, and shipment calculations
- Perform Costing and Warehouse View master data set-up
- Enter goods receipts and forward them for payment for the indirect purchasing process
- Education: Experience with accounting in an office environment
- Experience (Years/Type): 0 – 2 years of related experience
- Skills: Strong financial acumen to support internal financial reporting; Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP); Ability to collaborate with other individuals and work teams
Additional Skills Required:
- Must be able to work well with others
- Good communication skills will be communicating with vendors and internal teams
- Reliable and dependable
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers