Role: Adobe Target Lead
Location: Day 1 onsite
Duration: long-term on W2.
Summary We are looking for a talented Adobe Target Lead who can help us in enabling our customers to deliver excellent experiences to end users. As a customer experience management firm, we are constantly enhancing user experiences in several of our customers' online platforms. The role of the Adobe Target Lead is crucial in personalized digital experiences. We are looking for a leader who can build and deliver the best-in-class personalized digital experiences through the right use of platforms, frameworks, technologies, and code.
- Implement & enhance Adobe Target Premium and Adobe Launch.
- Adobe Target Recommendations & Automated Personalization.
- Adobe.IO API Development.
- Integrate additional systems and products within and outside the Adobe ecosystem.
- Work with clients and within agile development teams to ensure feature builds are tracked by business objectives.
- Maintain and build tagging and data structures across digital properties utilizing data layers.
- Support and develop processes and documentation for tagging, testing, QA, and reporting.
- Work closely with developers to ensure target code follows best practices.
- Develop reports and Dashboards to meet clients’ needs in Adobe Analytics and Target Advice on testing protocols and practices to ensure testing needs are met.
- Implement A/B tests and help prioritize testing.
- Support and ongoing roadmap of Target improvements.
- Report on testing efforts and communicate insights to a broader audience. Qualification and Experience.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Adobe Target and Adobe Experience Manager with at least 2yrs. as a lead. Experience in Front End Frameworks will be a plus
Job Description: Adobe Target Lead –
- Consult & implement the best practice approaches for Adobe Analytics Implementation.
- Must have experience with DMP platforms like Adobe Audience Manager.
- Ability to independently manage analytic projects with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams like product owners, technologies teams, and marketing teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills