Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 892-1914.
Title: Brand Marketing Manager
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Contract: 6 months
- The NHS VMHS’s Innovation team is searching for a self-motivated, experienced Brand Marketer with expertise in developing and marketing CPG brands. The right candidate will also be passionate about health and wellness and will want to use that passion every day to bring new solutions to consumers across our NHS VMHS brands.
- This poised, dynamic manager will lead and deliver the innovation strategy across key platforms within the VMHS business by building white space opportunities and by capturing channel and customer priorities in the US. This role will partner with cross-functional teams to define and execute all elements of our innovation platforms from concept to commercialization.
- Lead short-opportunity development and long-term strategic innovation planning for key VMHS brands.
- Partner with the consumer insights team to identify category trends and consumer unmet needs and build action learning plans from idea to opportunity sizing through consumer validation.
- Partner with the Nutritional Science and R&D teams to identify new ingredients, technologies, or combinations thereof, which deliver solutions that meet the changing needs of consumers and support emerging consumer platforms.
- Partner with Regulatory, Medical, and Legal to drive strong product claims and positioning for new products
- Lead new products through the stage gate process from concept through commercialization including product design and packaging.
- Competitive Analysis ensuring innovation in development has a strong point of difference in the market
- Partner with Customer Strategy to develop distribution targets and strong sell-in tools, including presentations and support to achieve retailer commitment.
- Collaborate on launch plans with base business marketing team with specific marketing plan activities including media planning and creative execution, consumer promotion, shopper marketing, sampling, and displays.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of Brand Management / New Product Innovation experience building brands and driving the business including financial management and P&L management.
- Proven success in consumer-packaged goods innovation, classically trained innovation marketer ideal.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field preferred. MBA preferred.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and leadership through product development and commercialization.
- Strong leadership, planning, communication, and presentation skills
- Team Leadership, build cross-functional alignment
- Consumer Understanding (positioning, insights)
- Ability to write strong product concepts and utilize learnings to enhance product development, messaging, and product positioning
- Oral and Written Communication Skills; ease of presenting ideas & recommendations to senior leadership
- Creative Thinking, Problem-Solving, Agility
- Analytical & strategic thinking
- Financial business case development, P&L management
- Project Management
- Ability to manage agency relationships, write a brief, provide direction and feedback
- Professional maturity
- Passion for the health and wellness space.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers