Client Acquisition Manager
Overview: Denken Solutions is a fast growing, exciting and dynamic IT services company based out of Irvine, California. We are looking for talented individuals that are independent, intelligent, ambitious, and energetic to join our company. So you might be wondering, why should I join you? what sets Denken Solutions apart from all the other IT services companies? Well, we are a tight knit team with a flat organizational hierarchy meaning you get to interact with the executives of the company frequently; Are provided high autonomy to achieve your career and growth goals; and lastly we are extremely focused on building an meritocratic organization. Denken has more than 500 consultants and have an annual revenue of around $70 million.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage an offshore inside sales team who will assist you with the pre-sales activities such as email marketing; client research and sourcing; coordinating meetings, etc..
- Provide leadership to the offshore inside sales team to ensure CRM best practices are followed.
- Provide guidance and direction to the inside sales team on opportunities to target to engage in pre-sales activities
- Present to clients the solutions and services that Denken Solutions (SAP solution delivery, Contingent workforce management, healthcare staffing) offer.
- Assist VP with sales and marketing materials; sales process improvement; sales strategies and sales sequence development;
- Work with recruiting team to ensure client goals are met
- Leverage personal network and/or other networks to identify and pursue opportunities.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of success in the staffing/recruiting industry or solutions sales. Previous jobs could include talent acquisition specialist/ Technical recruiter / Lead Recruiter/Sales engineer/business development etc. Preference for people with IT recruiting or solutions sales experience
- Experience using CRM tool (preferably Fresh sales)
- Strong knowledge of the contingent workforce/ Staffing, healthcare, IT solutions industry.
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise IT products (Do you know what SAP is? Azure, AWS? GoLang? Alteryx, PowerBI, Tableau?)
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship and presentation skills