Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 774-2432.
Title: Client Services Technician (Onsite)
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Chess (Foster City HQ) - 1149 Chess Drive - Foster City California 94404
Pay Rate: $33 - 35/hr on W2
Client Services Technician:
- As a member of the Client Services team, a Client Service Technician will provide support for Client’s employee-facing technical services. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, managing escalations, and working closely with Client Service Engineers to improve our services.
- Provide Tier 1/2 support for all end-user technology services while in-person, or remote via Jira Service Desk and Slack.
- Deploy and maintain end-user computers and peripherals.
- Maintain conference rooms, printers, flex desks, vending machines, and other office equipment.
- Create, manage, and troubleshoot accounts and access via Active Directory.
- Assist Client Service Engineers with client-side projects to improve security, increase efficiency, or improve user experience.
- Travel may be required to support various locations within the Bay Area.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar IT Support role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Active Directory, Google Workspace products, or similar platforms.
- Basic networking knowledge and troubleshooting skills (VPN, DHCP, DNS).
- Windows, Ubuntu, and macOS troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Experience with Jira / Confluence or similar ticketing and wiki services preferred.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and prioritization skills.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers