Denken Overview: Denken Solutions is a fast growing, exciting and dynamic IT services company based out of Irvine, California. We are looking for talented individuals that are independent, intelligent, ambitious, and energetic to join our company. So you might be wondering, why should I join you? what sets Denken apart from all the other IT services companies? Well, firstly Denken employees are called “Denkenites” we have a flat organizational hierarchy meaning you get to interact with the executives of the company frequently; we are growing fast (This means you get to be a part of our growth and make a lasting impact on a company) and lastly we are extremely focused on building an meritocratic organization (Where your efforts are valued and appreciated!)
- Location: Irvine, CA (Open to hybrid 4 days in office 1 day remote)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage end to end Customer relationships, growing the book of business by expanding our footprints with new and existing customers
- Provide guidance to the inside sales team on opportunities to target to engage in pre-sales activities
- Assist Insides sales with client presentations
- Assist VP with sales and marketing materials to improve on marketing campaign, value proposition and corporate brand awareness
- Work with recruiting team to ensure client goals are met
- Leverage personal network and/or other networks to identify and pursue opportunities.
- Use CRM system to manage client relationship to maintain strong communication with clients.
- Recommend innovative business processes to improve staffing ability
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of success in the staffing/recruiting industry. Previous jobs could include talent acquisition specialist/ Technical recruiter / Lead Recruiter etc. Preference for people with IT recruiting experience
- Strong knowledge of the contingent workforce/ Staffing industry. Preference for people with experience working in talent acquisition.
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship and presentation skills