Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 570-7779.
Title: Customer Service Administrator
Location: Hadley, MA
Duration: 9 Months
- The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is a member of the Customer Contact Center.
- The CSR is responsible for responding to a high volume of inquiries about the company’s products or services by following standard scripts, policies, and procedures.
- The Associate Customer Service Representative takes inbound calls, LiveChat, and/or emails from examinees and others regarding teacher certification programs, website issues, complaints, etc.
- Trained in and proficient in responding to inquiries across many programs.
- At a minimum, 10 programs and at least one communication channel.
- Identify customer needs and expectations
- Responsible for promptly and accurately addressing customer inquiries using various systems and resources (computer systems, published materials, and websites)
- Serve as primary contact for inbound customer issues. Escalate more technical product-related issues to the proper Product Support department.
- Track and document inbound support requests using an established Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and ensure proper notation of customer problems or issues. Update customer information and ensure accurate entry of contact information.
- Maintain quality service by following established policies and procedures
- Ensure proper security procedures are followed in all customer interactions
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Required Skills:
- Call Center experience is a plus, but will train the right person.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), PC operations, web browsing, and web navigation
- Should have knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Spanish language skills are a plus but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and good listening skills
- Experience with LiveChat is a plus.
Minimum Education Requirement:
- Experience with a call center management phone system
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 18 mos. to 3 years of customer service experience.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers