Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 844-5408.
Title: Digital Analyst - Deployment
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Duration: 12 Months
- This position is a member of the Digital Manufacturing Operations – Sustain and Retire Team. The Sustain and Retire Team is responsible for operations and software life cycle of manufacturing systems in production at the factories as well as provide third level support in the organization for those systems. This Digital Analyst will focus on the coordination of deployments and delivery of new systems and system environments to project teams and the factory. This position will work with developers to collect system artifacts for packaging for deployment. This position will support and assist in building of systems environments for production and testing. Being a support organization, this position will be called upon to assist in the resolution of environment and installation issues, analyze environments and identify application environment enhancements. The priority and scope of work is determined through collaboration with other DM team members, SME's, business teams, factory teams, and external vendors. The focus of this position will deliver results matching expected timelines and value needed to keep the business and factories up and operational. Members of this team are on-call, and the position will require some off hours and/or weekend work.
- Coordinated system deployment to both factory and project teams
- Assist in the building of production and test environment
- Assist in building deployment pipelines for the delivery developed software
- Configure and setup systems.
- Contribute to team efforts that support other DM departmental related initiatives
- Collaboration with factory personnel and other internal and external business partners.
Basic Qualifications (Minimum):
Education: Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years’ experience or Associates degree plus 7 years’ experience or High School or equivalent and 10 years’ experience in Information Technology, Engineering, or related technical field.
- 5+ years in technology field in one or more of the following
- Technical Architecture
- System Architecture
- Software Development
- Application Support
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and collaboration skills in high pressure situations
- Demonstrated experience of deployment and implementation of small projects
- Good Understanding or knowledge on several the following environment landscape technologies
- Windows Desktops
- Terminal Servers
- Server Operating Systems – VM and Clustering
- Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, Openshift, Azure, Redhat, etc. )
- Deployment Pipelines
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent investigative, analysis, and detective skills
- Experience in working within an agile/scrum team environment preferably Azure
- Understanding of application architectures and/or software development patterns
- Project management understanding and skills
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers