Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 535-1608.
Title: Digital Content Designer
Location: St. Louis - MO
Contract: 12 Months
- CheckMark is the in-house creative resource of Nestle Purina.
- Creatives here are talented, naturally curious, and self-motivated individuals who enjoy the excitement of agency life with all the benefits of a big company.
- We share a passion for pets.
- As a Digital Content Designer, you will create and version online content for client brands where digital solutions will be applied at a real-time pace.
- You will have a deep working knowledge of interactive and social media spaces and consult with internal and external teams to create effective work.
- Under the direction of a creative director, concept, design, and execute online communications with excellent creative and design capabilities, a complete understanding of interactive space, and user experience empathy.
- Primarily, exercise quality assurance and strong attention to detail against master creative templates while versioning multiple pieces of content for eCommerce, CRM communications, social media content, and more.
- Operate with a degree of autonomy by receiving project assignments, completing them on time, understanding direction, and applying feedback.
- Collaborate effectively with Content Strategists, internal and external teams, legal, clients, and vendor partners.
- Stay current on trends and technology in the digital/mobile/social space and understand their application to client business. Be able to collaborate and share knowledge for the betterment of the idea and/or project. Perform all other duties as assigned
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to contribute to long-range agency and company goals relating to the growth of interactive capabilities and business.
- Ability to concurrently apply skills to multiple projects on different client brand assignments.
- A positive attitude, high energy, and passion for creating effective, solution-oriented work.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of experience in the digital space preferably with a creative agency
- 1+ years of experience with social campaigns, digital display, and eContent
- 1+ years of experience with AfterEffects and Motion Design
- Strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills in both digital and print design.
- Strong understanding of designing for social and other digital channels.
- Intermediate-advanced motion design skills, including After Effects, animated GIFs
- Ability to contribute to brainstorming and general problem-solving.
- Strong typography skills.
- Familiarity with C4D, Blendr, or another 3D software is a plus
- Basic video editing skills and experience with Adobe Premiere
- Solid understanding of both PowerPoint and Keynote.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers