Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 774-2432
Title: Digital Content Planner
Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 18 months
- The Digital Content Planner is a detail-oriented, strategic thinker who will be a part of the digital strategy team within CheckMark, working alongside and in support of consumer business units, digital strategists, and additional NPPC key stakeholders to help plan and implement content strategies.
- They will have a strong understanding and passion for staying on top of the ever-evolving digital landscape, with a heavy emphasis on website, search, Electronic Customer Relationship Management (CRM), social, display, and video content channels to drive business objectives
- Oversee all content planning across owned and paid channels, including but not limited to website, search, eCRM, social, digital display, and video.
- Partner closely with the Digital Strategist to stay informed on annual planning and respective consumer business unit priorities.
- Prepare and maintain detailed editorial calendars, website content request forms, digital asset lists, and traffic sheets in anticipation of publishing. Work closely with Project Managers in communicating content priorities for the agile queue.
- Manage all content publishing, from distribution of creative assets to internal and external partners to overseeing all creative and website trafficking efforts. Be a key contact for media agencies, ensuring all content is trafficked properly and content goes live on time and accurately.
- Ensure tagging of all content is in place and has consistent naming conventions for tracking purposes.
- Own regular website health, campaign, and content reporting/analysis, pulling out applicable insights to report back into the consumer business units to best inform future planning efforts.
- Support and assist Digital Strategists with the planning of all campaign activations through conducting strategic audits, gathering/assessing insights, consulting on creative decisions and personalization, and providing all applicable inputs as needed (i.e. creative specs).
- Be at the forefront of the latest emerging trends, industry developments, and best practices, especially in content planning as determined by channel-level experts within the organization. Actively participate in agency-wide knowledge sharing.
Basic Qualifications (Minimum):
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years experience instead of.
- 3+ years of experience working in a digital and/or social marketing field, with consumer package goods experience being a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of website content publishing, tagging, and Content Management Systems. Knowledge of Drupal a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of email marketing.
- Strong working knowledge of digital platforms (content creation, publishing, and analysis of content performance), specifically Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. Knowledge of Snapchat, TikTok, and Pinterest is a plus.
- Knowledgeable about design and copywriting best practices for the web, social, eCRM, and video.
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for performing tasks that require focus.
- Experience preparing traffic sheets for paid media.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize among several projects.
- Aptitude for deriving insights leveraging analytics tools including Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager/Insights, etc.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices (including paid and organic) to increase web traffic.
- Strong experience preparing presentations and presenting to key stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of Sharepoint and Office 365 tools, Keynote, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers