Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 503-8928.
Title: Distribution Administrator
Location: 2469 W Sunset Ave., Springdale, AR
Duration: 11+ Months
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr on W2
- The position holder will work in our Distribution Services group providing support to distribution operations leaders and will be assigned project work involving data collection and analysis for our locations around the country.
- This includes a willingness to learn and demonstrate proficiency in the utilization of all warehouse data management systems.
- This will require the individual to become very familiar with all aspects of our stand-alone distribution centers as well as poultry freezer warehouse operations.
- The selected individual will interact and gain exposure to other areas within the supply chain including but not limited to sales quality assurance scheduling transportation international sales and distribution.
- Our Distribution Administrators are expected to contribute to our success through innovative ideas and value creation.
- This position will receive direction and provide those results to our Senior Leadership team within the Warehouse South Distribution group.
- Education: A high school diploma or higher is required or a candidate in the process of earning their BA degree a plus.
- 3 plus years of office clerical experience. Previous experience in data collection and analysis is a plus. Transportation and/or warehouse experience is strongly preferred. Customer service experience is also preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required; must possess professional phone skills with both internal company contacts and external customers- must be comfortable being on the phone frequently throughout the day.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Basic programs, especially Excel. SAP experience is a plus.
- A successful candidate for this position should possess the following: The Ability to multi-task; e a motivated self-starter who has the desire to learn from others; the ability to work independently or as part of a team; strong problem-solving skills; time management; and strong interpersonal skills.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers