Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 385-3938.
Title: Electrical Engineer (Scada & Autocad)
Location: Glendale, AZ
Duration: 6 Months
- We are looking for an Electrical and Automation Specialist with leadership skills who can do hands-on work but is also capable of supervising the work of vendors, while following all applicable Client standards. This position requires creativity, experience, and the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts. This is an exciting opportunity for developing both technical and leadership skills.
- Review User Requirement Specification (URS) and make the necessary Electrical and Automation recommendations based on Client standards.
- Support training for operators and maintenance teams according to Client guidelines.
- Develop necessary timeline and schedule to keep track of milestones, parts ordered, and vendor commitments.
- Review/Build electrical design using AUTOCAD according to Client standards. This includes necessary electrical calculations and SISTEMA documentation.
- Review/ Build Pneumatic Designs needed for projects.
- Review/Build control design and MCC designs with vendors and make sure Client standards are being followed.
- Bill of Materials (BOM) – Review/Create the BOM using the electrical and Pneumatic schematics and keep track of the materials delivery.
- Review/Create PLC tagging using Client S88 document standards.
- Review/Design PLC program in Rockwell Studio 5000 and Siemens TIA where necessary and making sure NEAT toolbox 7 (Client programming standard) is followed where necessary.
- Create/Review Network Architecture and communication exchange signals between PLCs.
- Create checklist for FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) and SAT (Site Acceptance Test) according to Client guidelines.
- Review/Build HMI screens using Wonderware Software and NEAT 7.0 guidelines.
- Create a simulation plan to review various functionality of SCADA like Recipe Management, Product Routes, CIP Routes, etc.
- Review and work with vendors to make sure the HMI screens and SCADA controls are intuitive and work with operations team to achieve the same.
- Work with cross functional teams and develop action plans to facilitate E&A objectives for the factory.
- Recommend and drive actions to build smart and cohesive systems for seamless integration with other systems.
- Streamline engineering processes by creating Standard Operation Procedures (SOP).
- Provide support to process control and process monitoring equipment software design, commissioning, testing, and corrective action.
- Support all phases of the factory including concept and research; estimating cost; component selection; network design; panel design; layout; purchasing; device troubleshooting; PLC programming; HMI tagging; FAT support. Responsible for working with internal Client teams and vendors to hit the project timeline for a successful startup of the Factory.
- Estimated travel required: 30% of time
Requirements & Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline with 3 plus years’ experience in Electrical, Controls/Automation, or Mechatronics Engineering related roles
- Associate degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline with 7 plus years’ experience in Electrical, Controls/Automation, or Mechatronics Engineering related roles
- Must have proper expertise and knowledge to integrate power switch gear, automation components, transformers, and branch circuit protection with motors, valves, filters, and sensors into a high-quality system.
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Expertise in drafting electrical schematics with power and control systems
- Experience programming and troubleshooting PLC ladder logic, structured text, and function blocks using Studio 5000
- Experience in SCADA and HMI programming. Wonderware software is preferred.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of industry standards like OSHA and UL requirements.
- Experience in Food or Beverage industry is preferred.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers