Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (678) 528-0421.
Title: Facilities Maintenance Specialist
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Duration: 18 Months
- The Facilities Maintenance Specialist will be supporting our Bridgewater facility across all scopes of maintenance. This location is Client's technology hub, so many tours are taking place in this facility and the building has to be kept up to spec. This individual will be assisting tours when needed, sustaining and maintaining the building. They will work closely with our group of Mechanics. They can expect 25% of the time to be spent on assisting tours/setting up, and 75% of the time to be standard maintenance work.
- Battery replacement for restroom faucets, soap dispensers, paper towel dispensers, etc.
- Fill drain traps with water weekly & apply anti-microbial disinfectant
- Plunge toilets and sinks as needed
- Support events set-ups, conference room setups & special projects as needed
- Change monitor arms on desks in facility
- Set up Desks
- Hang Up PPE containers
- In charge of water coolers (minus the inwall units by the bathrooms)
- Ceiling tile inspection as directed & replacement of tiles if needed
- Light Bulb inspection & replacement as directed
- Spackle, patch, & paint as needed
- Pressure Wash dock area as needed
- Poster & wall art management (ex: if something is to be hung on walls or something comes loose)
- Basement floor care Monthly and as needed
- Replace seals on toilets/urinals in bathroom (on/off switch local to all toilets)
- Replace actuator heads on toilets
- Replace light bulbs as needed
- Escort vendors around for facility if needed
- Uncrating and moving new equipment for labs on the dock – mechanics to install If needed
- Must be comfortable working in various environments: lab, pilot plant, offices, etc.
- Additional tasks as needed
- High School Diploma is not required but is preferred
- ability to work independently
- comfortable with an array of daily responsibilities
- strong communication skills, comfortable interacting with multiple teams each day
- basic computer skills (they will be using SAP for requests/tickets)
- ideally some previous knowledge in plumbing
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers