Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 590-4360
Title: Factory Engineering Project Manager
Location: Hereford, TX
Duration: 12 months
- The team is hiring an onsite PEM to lead the decommissioning of one of our facilities (including equipment).
- Provide Process Engineering Support as an extension of Nestlé Purina staff working under Nestlé direction as follows:
- Assist in the development of PFDs, Block Flows, and P&IDs as directed by Nestlé.
- Conduct Vendor coordination and/or identification of OEM providers of any equipment not already selected by Nestlé. Coordination to include review meetings, status updates, start-up assistance, commissioning assistance, and operator training as needed.
- Review layouts and provide input to adjustments required.
- Assist in the development of the equipment list
- Provide Project Management support services under Nestlé direction as follows:
- Provide PM support for the project up to and through the engineering phase. Construction Management Support will be in scope.
- Assist in the development or updating of a project schedule with associated milestones.
- Coordinate with discipline engineers on OEM equipment status updates and deliveries.
- Provide guidance and assistance in the development of a capital budget
- Maintain and update MOC process documentation for the project.
- Prepare scope, schedule, and budget documentation for Nestlé Internal Funding Reviews.
- Assist in the development of NIMT documentation
- Participate in all discipline design reviews. If not arranged by the discipline lead, arrange said review.
- Work with Nestlé Plant and Corporate representatives to refine project objectives, scope, and success metrics as needed
Basic Qualifications (Minimum):
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from an accredited university is preferred.
- Candidates with equivalent experience will be considered.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Requires experience in industrial manufacturing environments.
- Industrial construction experience will be a strong plus.
- Scheduling software knowledge (P6 or Project), Cost Reporting, and trending through project management tools and Microsoft Excel.
- OSHA 30 certifications preferred
- Food Safety certification preferred
- Steel toe shoes are required, and to be provided by the worker at their own expense (job requirement).
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers