Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 565-0301.
Title: Graphic Designer
Location: St. Louis - MO
Duration: 18 months
- CheckMark is the in-house creative resource of the Client. Creatives here are talented, naturally curious, and self-motivated individuals who enjoy the excitement of agency life with all the benefits of a big company. We share a passion for pets.
- As a Graphic Design Technician, you will produce digital files for printing accurately and on time. You will be able to prioritize work appropriately, accurately account for time, and alert the correct parties immediately if a deadline is in jeopardy. As a critical and central member of the team, you can work successfully with the creative team, your project manager, and the lead senior production designer.
- Proper use of trademarks and logos.
- Legal and regulatory requirements met.
- All files meet AFFCO/NASC standards for quality.
- Meets internal standards of good typography: proper hyphenation, kerning, line breaks, and legibility.
- Accurate sizes and specifications are used throughout.
- All projects are routed to Proofreader before presentation to the review group.
- Digital files are constructed in the most memory-efficient manner.
- Digital files are accurate and error-free.
- The ideal candidate would be both collaborative and self-sufficient with a problem-solving, proactive attitude and approach to roles and responsibilities.
- Extensive knowledge of Mac OS.
- Skilled with Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator: Knowledge of advanced key commands, paragraph formatting, typography, style sheets, and tab fields.
- Proper digital file management/archiving. Knowledgeable in Illustrator that is the most appropriate for specific projects.
- Knowledgeable in Photoshop, including the ability to color correct and retouch photos.
- Knowledgeable in color/pre-press requirements for flexo and offset printing.
- Must be comfortable with troubleshooting, including recognizing and solving common system problems, data recovery techniques, and network management.
- Work as a team with Creative and Production Services to seek out appropriate information for the completion of projects on time.
- Prioritizes work appropriately.
- Accurately accounts for time and alerts the project manager immediately if the project exceeds the original timeframe.
- Responsible for design variations based on key artwork.
- High School and some college courses are preferred.
- At least 3 years in Mac Digital Production.
- Thorough knowledge of the following programs: Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Experience with Sketch and Keynote is a plus.
- Experience with packaging die-vinyls is strongly preferred.
- Ability to use typography
- Ability to design original work
- Use Adobe Suite to create original artwork
- Can work in a Fast fast-paced/changing environment
- Critical thinking skills
- Decision-making skills
- Collaborate and share responsibilities.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers