Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 570-7779.
Title: HR Coordinator, Talent Acquisition
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Duration: 18 Months
Support the Talent Acquisition Process in the following areas:
- Scheduling candidate interviews, candidate travel, and handling candidate expense reimbursement This includes coordinating calendars and working with interviewers/hiring teams/department admins to secure appropriate time
- Provide outstanding customer service to all candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters as needed.
- Work effectively and share workload with our other HR Coordinator in Talent Acquisition, in addition serving as a backup when they are out of office
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Posting and updating open jobs on the applicant tracking system (SuccessFactors)
- Creating job folders for all open positions
- Coordinating new hire schedules
- Setup vendors and pay invoices
- Order and maintain the necessary supplies for the Talent Acquisition team
- Coordinating work flow and action items with our other HR Coordinator
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required. Preferred: Associates Degree Preferred.
- Experience (Years/Type): 1+ years of experience providing administrative support to a team within a professional work environment.
- 1+ years’ experience using an automated Applicant Tracking System such as SuccessFactors, preferred.
- Financial experience: invoice payments, purchase order payments
- Communication skills
- Ability to collaborate
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers