Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 208-7626.
Title: HR Coordinator
Location: PA - Breinigsville
Contract: 4 months
Rate: $22 - $25/Hr on W2
- The Human Resource (HR) Coordinator assists in the efficient and smooth operational functioning of the HR Department.
- This role provides administrative and clerical support and is responsible for coordinating various projects.
- Provide administrative assistance to HR Team including answering phone calls, creating communication memos, maintaining department files, and scheduling meetings. Coordinate meetings/food as directed by the Human Resources Team. Provide support to HR staff for administrative assistance as necessary.
- Prepare and maintain reports from SAP Master Data, new-hire, and absentee reports. Maintain and update company organizational charts. Other projects and responsibilities as assigned, including announcements, rosters, employee contact lists, PTO calendars, periodic or special report analysis, and annual projects such as developing succession planning review materials, talent review materials, and auditing reports.
- Responsible for planning, leading, and managing several employee and community events and ensuring that each event is representative of the company’s image, culture, and mission.
- Assist with employee engagement through group events.
- Coordinate all administrative activities necessary to onboard and exit an employee as applicable. This includes potentially providing support as the ITC for your client group, and floor/cube management for the group you are supporting.
- The primary point of contact for the HR department and navigating inquiries from the employee production population.
- Supports onboarding activities.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision to support the distribution center.
- Will assist in creating presentations related to HR topics for employees.
- Resources & Support:
- The HR Coordinator will report directly to the HR Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college education preferred.
- Two years of administrative assistant experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Understands and can learn the role and responsibilities of the position, including:
- Exercise and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to anticipate problems and embrace a solution-oriented approach, especially in the absence of management.
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to communicate to a broad audience of stakeholders and or members of leadership.
- Knowledge of SAP is helpful as well as the ability to learn new computer programs.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers