Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 535-1646.
Title: Human Resources Admin/Coordinator
Location: CO - Denver
Duration: 4 months
- The individual chosen for this position must be able to efficiently and effectively handle multiple tasks and requests. Must be able to react quickly in a crisis or other time-sensitive situations, is able to take immediate measures to remedy unexpected shifts, is able to seize opportunities, and works effectively under pressure.
- Must have good communication skills, is able to work effectively with co-workers, has good organizational skills, and is able to work independently if necessary.
- This person will assist HR and training and fill in as needed.
- Must be able to actively recruit volunteers for activities.
- Must be able to create newsletters and posters using many different graphics and digital software.
- Must possess advanced skills in all Office applications.
The following are some of the primary responsibilities of this position as well as cross-training in all areas of HR.
- Track and maintain employee documentation
- Schedule training & prepare materials
- Technical writing for training documents
- Assist with tracking, maintaining, and updating JIT checklists & hourly job descriptions
- Update Seniority list, weekly work schedules & onboarding checklists
- Track attendance/call-ins and follow-up
- Assist with FMLA/S&A
- Assist with recruiting
- Employee filing, upkeep, and maintenance
- Employee tracking: annual feedback forms, probationary evaluations, pay increases, and attendance tracking
- Assist with scheduling interviews and making interview guides
- Prepare physical/drug screen packets, background screens, and follow-up
- Make new employee binders and assist in the Orientation setup
- Recruit for Company Events & Activities
- Update the HR Newsletter (Toilet Paper)
- Daily/weekly postings and updated bulletin boards quarterly
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associate Degree Preferred.
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative support to a team within a professional work environment.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other computer applications.
- Communication skills
- Ability to collaborate
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers