Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 503-8928
Title: Integrated Operations Center Tech
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Duration: 12 months
- Provide front-line event management for all information technology systems, networks, devices, and facilities.
- Proactively monitor information technology and assure rapid response to alerts to support high availability and rapid restoration of services.
- Apply troubleshooting and technical skills as well as coordinate with company workgroups, internal and external technical service providers, and external business partners to resolve incidents.
- Ensure compliance with cyber security and operational practices.
- Create work tickets to ensure proper tracking, prioritization, and escalation of incidents and service requests.
Level of Responsibility:
- Entry level professional
- Performs assignments with standardized processes
- Works under direct supervision
- Resolves questions and problems within established standards and guidelines
- Follows established procedures to accomplish the requirements of the job
- Monitor all information technology systems, networks, devices, and facilities to proactively identify service-impacting events.
- Provide front-line responses to alerts: analyze, diagnose, and resolve incidents utilizing a knowledge base and a variety of hardware and software diagnostic/testing tools and techniques.
- Responsible for prioritizing actions taken on concurrent events identified through automated alerts, monitoring, or direct contact by a company workgroup, internal or external technical service providers, or external business partners.
- Coordinate with company workgroups and internal and external technical service providers to resolve incidents and/or to identify and correct underlying problems; escalate incidents as needed to the appropriate resources within the organization or externally to achieve resolution.
- Perform routine operations as required, such as network troubleshooting and maintenance, job control, upgrades, backups, and request fulfillment.
- Coordinate planned outages and maintenance work with internal and external technical service providers.
- Provide superior customer service by being courteous, knowledgeable and professional.
- Adhere to cyber security policies and standards and to operating procedures and schedules.
- Utilize the Service Management system to log activities.
- Provide limited after-hours support for Service Desk rollover calls.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering Technology or technically related discipline, Or 3 years related experience
- 1-year related experience and professional certifications in networking, computing, and security comparable to CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ and Cisco CCENT, CCNA, and/or CCDA.
- Event and incident management skills including monitoring, troubleshooting, and diagnostic skills.
- Strong initiative and self-motivation.
- Ability to learn processes and technology.
- Good team player with the ability to coordinate actions with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Technical knowledge of network and communications infrastructure, hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products and Windows.
- Knowledge of IBM Tivoli Netcool and BMC Remedy or comparable event and service management tools.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- May be required to work non-standard work schedules to include nights, weekends, holidays, on-call, overtime, and call-outs
- May be required to be periodically available for after-hours emergencies
- A fast-paced environment at times, requiring quick responses to issues
- Office environment with extended periods of sitting and use of computers
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers