Job Title :- Java Developer
Job Location :- Phoenix, AZ
Type :- W2 (Contract)
Duration :- 24 months
Mandatory skills: Java, microservices, spring boot, SQL, Azure & good to have python as well.
• Member of the Business Date Engineering team, work to deliver Data Ingest/Enrich Pipelines, and Access APIs using common cloud technologies.
• Work with consumers to understand the data requirements and deliver data contracts with well defined SLIs to track SLA agreements.
• Harness modern application best practices with code quality, API test Coverages, Agile Development, DevOps, and Observability and support.
• Maintain programming standards and ensure the usage of the pattern / template for API Proxy.
• Conduct code reviews and automatic test coverage
• Standardize the CI/CD setup for API management tools and automated deployment.
• Utilize problem-solving skills to help your peers in the research and selection of tools, products, and frameworks (which is vital to support business initiatives)
Qualifications & Experience
• 5+ years of proven industry experience; bachelor’s degree in IT or related fields
• Hands-on development expertise in Java, Python, GraphQL, SQL, Junit, Spring Boot, OpenAPI, Spark, Flink, Kafka
• Experience working in cloud data platforms such as Azure, Snowflake, Yellowbrick, Singlestore, GBQ
• Understanding of Databases, API Frameworks, Governance Frameworks, and expertise in hosting and managing platforms like: Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Kafka, SpringBoot, BI Tools like Tableau, Alteryx, Governance Tools like Callibra, Soda, Amazon DeeQu
• Strong understanding of Twelve-Factor App Methodology
• Solid understanding of API and integration design principles and pattern experience with web technologies.
• Experience with test-driven development and API testing automation.
• Demonstrated track record of full project lifecycle and development, as well as post-implementation support activities
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume REST using API Protocols and Data Formats.
• Financial experience: Public and Alternatives Asset Management
• Familiar in NoSQL\NewSQL databases
• Working with Azure API and DB Platforms
• Strong documentation capability and adherence to testing and release management standards
• Design, development, modification and testing of databases designed to support Data Warehousing and BI business teams
• Familiarity with SDLC methodologies, defect tracking (JIRA, Azure DevOps, ServiceNow etc.)
• Candidate must have an analytical and logical thought process for developing project solutions
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; works well in a team environment
• Ability to deliver under competing priorities and pressures.
• Excellent organizational skills in the areas of code structuring & partitioning, commenting and documentation for team alignment and modifications.
Thanks & Regards.....
|Edwin | Sr. IT Recruiter|
|a: Denken Solutions, Inc. | 9170 Irvine Center Dr, Irvine, CA
m: 949 241 8692