Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 774-2692.
Title: Legal Billing Coordinator
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Duration: 6 Months
- This position is responsible for all billing and invoice processing for the Legal Department. Perform accounting and other duties related to processing of accounts payable transactions.
- Review and process invoices and check requests. Post Good Receipts in SAP and coordinate invoice receipts with Accounts Payable.
- Create and update Purchase Orders and Requisitions. Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date. Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to payment requests. Update vendor information in the Vendor Management System.
- Coordinate with SAP and Accounts Payable to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Update invoices with proper Purchase Order information in Legal Tracker. Develop departmental reports, metrics and dashboards with Legal Tracker.
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with in-house counsel to perform general legal department special projects primarily related to departmental case reporting and tracking.
- Keep up to date on new legal department technology resources and best practices and assist in the implementation and training of the tools.
- Maintain, update and provide improvements as needed to the Legal document storage for Client and the intranet site.
Basic Qualifications (Minimum):
Education: High School Diploma
- 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable with experience in SAP.
- Preferred: Experience in Legal Tracker and Ariba.
- Knowledge and experience in legal e-billing and case-matter management systems within an in-house legal department or case management billing within a law firm setting.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with different entities
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers