Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 535-1646.
Title: Operations and Start-Up Leader
Location: Eden NC
Duration: 12 Months
- The Operations and Start-Up Leader will play a key role in managing capital projects and initiatives to meet business, schedule and budget objectives. This position will focus on the operational side of these projects– including the evaluation and implementation of all business processes, equipment, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. A key aspect of this role will be consistent collaboration with both internal and external partners including but not limited to our Client Product Technology Center (PTC), Technical Applications Group (TAG), Quality Assurance (QA), Human Resources, Factory Operations, Factory Management, Engineering and Information Technology (IT at Client). The Operations Start-Up Leader will also be responsible for identifying areas where business processes and system-related may change. This person will work with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to analyze, define and document all necessary changes as well as to translate new requirements into training-related materials, TPM tools, and documentation for factory users. As the subject matter expert on operational processes and training procedures, the Operational Start-Up Leader is expected to act as an effective coach for leaders and associates at all levels of the business.
- Develop a project management strategy based on a situational awareness of the operational details and the groups being impacted
- Evaluate and direct the raw materials availability, inventory and production planning during start-up phase
- Develop and manage the master start-up plan for the commissioning, qualification and verification phase
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities in relation to business processes and system-related, as well as support change management strategies when changes are needed
- Coordinate/manage the operational team and ensure that product, equipment, line and site certifications are completed on time
- Complete a proactive and effective handover of the project to the operational team including proper documentation
- Develop all necessary training materials and resources
- Ensure the achievement of business objectives i.e. line performance, safety measures and product qualification.
- Other duties as assigned
- Please note: Candidate will travel to Batavia OH site for onboarding 1x per month for the first 2 months. After that 1x each quarter
Basic Qualifications: 3+ years of self-starting / highly driven performance in operations management and/or project management experience in a manufacturing and/or industrial environment
Preferred Qualifications: PMP or equivalent Project Management Professional certification
Technical/Specific Skills Needed:
- #1 Characteristic of Candidates: Self Starter
- Operational Management Experience
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Bonus: New factory (or expansion) startup, PowerBI, POKA
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial) Preferred
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers