Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 385-3938.
Title: Operations Specialist
Location: GA - Hartwell
Duration: 18 months
- You will coordinate or execute the sustain, deployment, retirement and usage of certain Information technologies, platforms, and solutions.
- You will report to the Hartwell NPE PMO Infrastructure Manager and will be a key member of the Infrastructure/Utilities team supporting IT Infrastructure projects across all factory lines.
- You will contribute to ensure the effective and efficient operational support of all analytics technologies, platforms, and solutions. The overarching goal of this role is to ensure that quality, efficiency, productivity, and agility are achieved while achieving system reliability.
- You will build and maintain relationships with the Infrastructure Manager, product line managers, and factory technical leads.
What you'll do:
- Ensure the delivery of efficient and secure IT operations, supporting IT systems that fulfill the needs of the business, and provides input to the development team and tech leads as well as to peers responsible for other aspects of operations
- Oversees the support processes that include incident, problem, change, configuration, and event management
- Collaborates with IT strategic service partners and vendors to provide the required level of service, system performance, and functionality required to meet business commitments
- Supports the implementation and management of quality and efficiency improvements of IT service delivery, to drive value and support the latest factory product lines and required IT infrastructures.
- Supports market & project testing; supports specification, configuration & sustain activities and utilizes third party services as directed
- Participates in the assessment of external and internal technology capabilities with a focus on suitability for integration with the existing IT operations environment
- Plans and implements small-scale projects (managed work activities) for the deployment of IT networks and Information Systems.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience in IT, preferably working in an industrial, factory, or DevOps environment
- Experience in IT service management principles and execution
- Demonstrated experience in establishing standard processes and managing performance to achieve key metrics
- Experience explaining technical concepts and technologies in information systems.
- Experience working in a global environment and with virtual teams
- Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization
Security, Compliance & Risk Management:
- Responsible for operational compliance of all technology-related issues across IT including information security, privacy, business continuity, identity management, user access and data integrity.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers