Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 490-1738.
Title: Payroll Assistant
Location: 50 Water Street, 5th floor, Central office, New York, NY - 10004
Duration: 2 Months
Pay Rate: $30-$32/hr on W2
- Process payroll for hourly and salaried employees.
- Provide assistance in entering and paying all wage garnishments.
- Process property payroll transfer reports. Ensure benefits deductions are accurate.
- Conduct audits to ensure accuracy and maintain data integrity.
- Provide support to the leadership team for various other accounting-related projects
- Learn the functions of the payroll operations team in order to assist with developing training and communication materials Identify, document and improve processes Collaborate with payroll department leads to identify and coordinate training needs Create surveys to measure effectiveness Assists with coordinating training delivery schedules Instructional Design – Develop content, materials and job aids designed to meet identified needs, including training for new employees and refresher training for existing employees, as well as training that is required to meet the operational needs of the payroll team. Perform all other tasks as assigned Qualifications:
- At least 7 years of professional experience At least 1 year of management experience in a relevant role (education, retail, hospitality, HR, healthcare, sales, marketing, customer service)
- Experience in methods and principles for designing programs to teach, train, and instruct both groups and individuals, including the means of assessing the effects of training
- Experience in or knowledge of Human resource management Strong customer and personal service skills, including employee needs assessment, evaluation of satisfaction, and ensuring quality standards of service
- Bachelor's Degree (Education, Communications, Business, Marketing, HR majors)
- High functioning technical ability Use of various content development software (i.e. Adobe Captivate and Articulate 360) Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications Advanced Knowledge of WebEx
- Working knowledge of other collaborative tools Excellent written and oral communications Independent thinker Exceptional presentation skills Project management skills Professional Competencies Integrity and Trust Employee Focused Strong Work Ethic Onsite
- High School Diploma/GED required. Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), QuickBooks, and Pay Choice or Payroll Associates experience preferred.
Certifications & Licenses:
- High School Diploma/GED required. Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Needs Assessment, Excellent Written, Customer Service, Payroll, Process Payroll
- Maintain Data, Audit, Excel, Garnishments, Other Accounting, Microsoft Office, Quickbooks
Minimum Degree Required:
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers