Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 503-8928.
Title: Program Manager
Location: 1149 Chess Drive, Foster City, California, United States of America, 94404
Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate: $63-$67/Hr on W2
- Client Industrial Design (ID) is a team of dreamers and creators who believe in the beauty, function, and value that good design can bring to the world. We are focused on the pursuit of mobility for all through our vehicle and hardware design. We champion a philosophy of balance and harmony in our products to delight the individual and create a positive impact on the greater community. As a member of this team, you will be joining our efforts to embrace these principles and design the future of Client autonomous mobility.
- Your role as a Program Manager (PM) will ensure company-wide and internal ID milestones and projects are aligned, supported, prioritized, and well-communicated with all stakeholder groups. You will be responsible for tracking ongoing projects and priorities, ensuring adherence to critical timelines, identifying milestones, flagging risks and clearly communicating ongoing progress. You will also work cross-functionally with all stakeholders to ensure project coordination, information, and expectations are aligned. This role demands an operationally driven individual with experience managing complex cross-functional projects and the ability to build strong working relationships with the ID team and technical professionals across multiple functions and departments.
- Ensure company leadership and internal ID milestones and projects are aligned, supported, prioritized and well communicated with all stakeholder groups.
- Work with the existing ID PM to create and manage an effective and comprehensive team project plan outlining scope, expectations, and timelines.
- Identify and work cross-functionally with all project stakeholders to ensure project coordination, information, and expectations are aligned.
- Ensure problems are transparent and risks are identified and proactively communicated to ensure that risk-mitigating actions are ongoing within teams.
- Create agenda for weekly reviews and distribute to all attendees, including the executive teams; highlight key decisions to be made to eliminate bottlenecks and retire risk.
- Support ID team syncs by compiling agenda items and highlighting team-specific topics, e.g. Studio improvement projects and upcoming project deadlines.
- Take minutes during meetings (to include action items, responsible parties, and deadlines) and distribute them to appropriate team members.
- Work with ID administrative support to align leadership and team meetings to project needs.
- 4+ years of experience in program management, operations, or project coordination; automotive, consumer product, or design background preferred
- Successful track record of managing complex cross-functional projects
- Proficiency in tools required to manage complex projects
- Extraordinary organizational and communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with company leadership and technical professionals across functions and departments
- Ability to ask questions and learn quickly
- Solution-oriented approach to obstacles.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers