Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 535-1646.
Title: Program/Project Manager
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 12 Months
- Program/Project Management responsibilities of enterprise digital core transformation (SAP S4) or any digital capability initiative.
- Develop best practices, scalable mechanisms, and repeatable processes on all aspects of the program: preparation, blueprinting, design, and build/deploy phases of the enterprise transformation.
- Program tracking and common project management principles (agile development and project management methods, e.g. SCRUM); mapping complex combinations of resources against objectives, tracking dependencies, and risk, and assessing the impact of change across interdependent workstreams and projects.
- Responsible for the health of the project and strategic alignment with Business and IT stakeholders.
- Lead and improve operational & reporting procedures (activities, goals, funding, budgeting, etc.)
- Participate in workshops, design sessions, and other program management activities as needed, to drive program adoption by the partner and K-C
- Ensures realistic estimates of costs, schedule, scope, and resources are agreed upon and carries out the monitoring of the project, taking corrective action as necessary
- Aggregates project/workstream status into program-level risks, assumptions, and interdependencies
- Reports on overall delivery status to program leadership, PMO leadership, and various stakeholders
- Influences senior stakeholders to define and agree on a program management framework, including the creation of the steering group or committee, and identification of program sponsors
- Manages expectations of program stakeholders, including Business and Technology sponsors
- Ensures that a change control procedure is in place, and is used to assess the effect of changes to the projects on costs, schedule, scope, and resources
- Ensure appropriate stage-gate methodology steps are taken in the projects, and remain compliant with audit and security requirements as applicable
- Assure proper quality standards are maintained during the execution and delivery of capabilities
- Actively contributes to, and is recognized as a role model within the project manager community both internal and external to K-C.
Key Qualifications and Experiences:
- 7+ years experience as a program/project manager with a track record of successful delivery of large transformation programs
- 7+ years of experience leading complex cross-organizational programs and landing them on time and with high-quality
- 5+ years of program/project management experience working with global teams in a related industry or segment
- Able to solve organizational problems, articulate views/roadmaps for future development, and understand the interaction between infrastructure, operations, and development.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences. Strong written skills, able to create complex narratives with a high level of quality.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Can facilitate the analysis of business processes, and articulate potential changes to business processes in a lucid manner, both orally and in writing
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (or equivalent) is strongly preferred
- Has a comprehensive knowledge of relevant development life cycles and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distances (remote), cultures, and time zones.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers