Location : Mesa AZ (Hybrid)
Rate : $50/hour on C2C (max)
• Responsible for project management of assigned implementations.
• Partner with a cross-functional project team to deliver programs on time, on budget and according to contractual requirements.
• Develop, distribute, and manage consolidated project plans, status reports, dashboards and communicate with stakeholders.
• Actively manage risks, issues, actions, and dependencies through closure and communicate to maintain alignment.
• Partner with the Account Management team to manage customer expectations through concise and timely communication.
• Compile, track, and report on project financials throughout project lifecycle.
• Works well in a team and is flexible in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to effectively manage time and shifting priorities for self and delivery team.
• Minimum 5-7 years of project management experience in a fast-paced environment
• Experience managing large scale ERP deployment projects (ex. Oracle Cloud, Oracle NetSuite, SAP, Workday, Dynamics 365)
• HCM deployment experience preferred
• Worked with C-Suite level (CTO, CPO, CFO, etc.)
• Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) preferred
• Experience in coaching, leading and influencing others
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Should understand the agile development methodology, applicable roles, and processes
• Experienced with Office products like Excel, PowerPoint to generate reports and dashboards
• Strong problem-resolution, analytical skills, and stakeholder management expertise
• Flexible and adaptable about learning, task assignments, and learning new technologies