Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 340-2867.
Location Address: 101 West Prospect Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115
Duration: 3 Months
Core Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Execute the R&D recruitment strategy which incorporates digital sourcing activities including – but not limited to – creating marketing campaigns and conducting in-person, phone and virtual interviews.
- Utilize existing tools, technologies, and resources to adhere to determined hiring processes.
- Collaborate across the TA CoE team to share best practices, reduce duplicative recruitment, and support hiring efforts.
- Develop sourcing strategies to attract a diverse candidate pool that meets the needs of the business.
- Ensure diverse targeted talent attraction methods are being executed.
- Ensure best-in-class candidate experience through aligned processes across all levels of the candidate experience.
- Uphold the security, confidentiality, and compliance of documents and data within the area of responsibility.
- Partner with third-party agencies and search firms to identify candidates as necessary.
Full Life Cycle Recruitment & Sourcing:
- Manage and maintain requisitions.
- Use a variety of company-issued digital sourcing licenses to proactively identify, market to, and recruit top talent.
- Full life cycle recruiting includes – but is not limited to – the input and initiation of requisitions, review, and interview candidates, manage candidate progression through the offer and hire process, and serve as the point of contact to candidates through their start date.
- Use a variety of sourcing methods, including database mining, internet/web searches, direct sourcing, social media, industry groups, functional groups, networks, and employee referrals to create a pipeline of qualified passive candidates.
- Ensure sourcing activity is aligned with business diversity & inclusion objectives and execute diverse sourcing strategies to ensure a consistent and robust pipeline of candidates.
- Maintain an active candidate pipeline in the applicant tracking system (ATS), and a passive pipeline in our sourcing technologies, ensuring data integrity and accuracy across all platforms.
- Establish relationships with hiring managers to gain an in-depth knowledge of applicable jobs, the business, and its recruitment needs.
- Conduct in-take meetings with hiring managers.
- Provide exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers including candidates, HR, and business leaders.
- Provide consistent and thorough communication with hiring managers on the status of requisitions, candidate quality, and candidate pipeline.
- Provide best-in-class recruiting support for internal business partners throughout the full recruitment process.
- Partner with HR and business leaders to ensure business and hiring needs are met.
- Partner with TA leadership to provide HR and business leaders with relevant recruitment metrics and analytics.
- Maintain alignment and connectivity to the Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise
- Comply with Corporate and Division policy and all applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Must have 2 years of recruiting experience in a high-volume work environment.
- Must have experience in systems such as LinkedIn, ATS, and 3rd party job boards
- Strong planning skills with demonstrated ability to establish priorities, multi-task, follow up with a sense of urgency, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of negotiation tactics.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft software products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge and understanding of EEO regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritize workload.
- 1 year’s full cycle R&D recruitment experience
- Experience in a high-volume recruitment environment
- Experience using digital interviewing technologies.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers