Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 590-4360.
Title: SAP - OTC
Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: Long Term
- Experience leading Customers, System Integrators, and SAP, team members towards a Standard Aerospace Ecosystem in the Order to Cash area.
- Experience guiding the preparation and release of the required support workshop documentation to ensure the success of engaging and explaining to the business functional experts the SAP S/4HANA best practices and Customer Industry processes.
- Expertise in managing the SAP FIORI standard applications
- Experience in third-party aerospace SAP S/4HANA bolt-ons.
- Order to Cash manages the customer-facing side of the supply chain, including the end-to-end processes covering the receipt of requests for proposals, preparation of proposals and pricing, fact-finding and contract negotiations, cost management, legal contract management and automation, operational contract management, for defense, government and private contracts, flow down management, sales order management, invoice management and accounts receivables.
Responsibilities of Role:
- Lead Workshops to discover gaps in proposed the Standard SAP A&D solution.
- Prepare and use SAP Best Practices, and Industry standards in the preparation of related workshops.
- Develop functional specifications for the proposed solution. Support business simulation test cycle as per agile methodology and User Acceptance Test.
- Collaborate in the development of strong value propositions for transformational initiatives
- Apply strong knowledge of the business processes for development and testing S/4HANA functions associated with business operations
- Facilitate workshops (solution architecting, requirements gathering) with business owners and process SMEs, client staff, and end-users to determine business and functional requirements
- Design and configure the S/4HANA system to meet client business requirements
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices
- Provide leadership to junior systems analysts and client personnel assigned to projects
- Ability to create business process procedures (BPPs), swim lane process flows, functional specifications, configuration guides and testing scripts
- Assist Data Stewards with Master Data transformation and load from legacy system to S/4 HANA
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers