Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 565-0301.
Title: Senior Compliance Officer
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 2 Months
Pay Rate: $44 - $46/hr on W2
- Through the supervised efforts of the Office of Legal Affairs, the responsibilities of the EEO investigator include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Investigate internal complaints of discrimination including claims of sexual harassment maintaining the System’s compliance with all federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws to ensure equal opportunity within the terms, conditions, and privileges of employment;
- Providing an internal avenue of redress through the investigation and resolution of complaints of unlawful employment discrimination and harassment;
- Responding to formal complaints of discrimination filed with external Civil Rights Agencies;
- Reviewing and responding to requests for reasonable accommodation, which includes requests for accommodation due to a disability; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; and/or status as a victim of domestic violence, sex offenses, or stalking;
- Delivering training, conducting oversight, and administering EEO programs for the System;
- Supporting the Office of Equal Employment Opportunity in the implementation of EEO best practices and initiatives;
- Assisting with other assignments and special projects as required.
Qualifications for the Job:
- Must be familiar with federal, state, and local EEO and anti-discrimination laws. Admission to the NYS bar is preferred
- Must be able to report to various healthcare facilities throughout New York City to provide targeted, timely, and productive support for the Office of EEO, at the direction of the System’s Chief Employment Counsel.
- Investigation experience
- Strong investigative skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills are required. Adept at quickly synthesizing information to distill critical issues and formulate recommendations that consider risks, benefits, and alternative perspectives.
- Has strong people skills and is able to understand and effectively navigate within a large organizational structure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced health care/hospital setting.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers