Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 570-7779.
Title: Social Media and Content Creation Specialist
Location: Arlington VA
Duration: 12 months
- Do you see yourself as someone who thrives at creating engaging social content, and has a passion for baking, most specifically with the original chocolate chip cookie brand, ClientToll House? If so, this is the role for you! The Specialist, Social Media, and Content Creation for Client Toll House is a new role on our Community Management team responsible for creating relevant content, communicating the brand’s voice, growing the brand’s TikTok audience and fan base, and engaging with fans across active social media platforms, including TikTok.
- The ability to drive ideation and creativity will be critical while supporting in the development and execution of a unique social strategy.
- This includes developing breakthrough content and engaging with brand fans, communities, like-minded brands, creators, and more across the platform to drive growth and relevancy.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join an energetic and creative team and play an important role in driving engagement with Client Toll House fans and beyond.
Execution and Engagement:
- Produce and edit compelling TikTok and Reels content that drives engagement and keeps Client Toll House top of mind across the ever-evolving social media landscape
- Participate, and at times, lead brainstorms to identify new opportunities for engagement and content creation
- Plan and publish organic social content on TikTok as assigned, including the writing of organic copy
- Monitor and moderate all social mentions of brands across TikTok to protect the brand, inform reporting, and identify engagement opportunities
- Identify opportunities to engage in real-time with consumers on TikTok who interact with brand social channels in positive conversations
- Identify influencers and creators who organically engage with the brand, within baking or other relevant categories that would be a good fit for brand programs and partnerships
- Execute the organic channel and content strategy for the Client Toll House brand on TikTok
- Ongoingly bring the client Toll House voice to life and build a robust community of brand fans on TikTok
- Bring a spirit of constant ideation, identifying ways to drive engagement through owned content, and participation in relevant trends and cultural conversations
Trend and Surprise & Delight Identification:
- Social listening across TikTok to identify opportunities for engagement
- Identify relevant trends in the space to develop and execute content that allows the brand to be top of mind for our community
- Identify key consumers to strategically execute surprise and delight opportunities to build relationships on social media
Integrated Marketing and Cross-Functional Collaboration:
- Continuously collaborate closely with the Community Manager and brand team to execute strategy, ideate, and more
- Bring forward social-led activation ideas, and collaborate with the Community Manager to develop and execute
- Amplify engagement opportunities that come from experiential or PR activations.
- Collaborate with the Community Manager to deliver quarterly reports on performance and present them to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders on the legal process for social sweepstakes/contests in collaboration with the brand team
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, not required
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in social media management representing a brand or organization
- Strong content creation skills that are distinctive and reflect the brand’s voice
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and have a strong understanding of culture
- Proficient with content creation tools and technologies, including but not limited to iPhone, Canva Pro design, TikTok/Reels video editing, CapCut, Photoshop, etc.
- Platform expertise in TikTok, Instagram, and more
- Exceptional understanding of the social media landscape, social analytics tools, and metrics
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) skills
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously, collaborating and working successfully with multiple stakeholders and teams
- Experience using Sprinklr social listening and publishing
- Previous experience working with large brands and partner agencies
- Personal interest in baking
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers