Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 340-2867
Title: Sr. Content Writer
Location: St. Louis, MO
Contract: 12 months
- CheckMark is the in-house creative resource of the Client.
- Creatives here are talented, naturally curious, and self-motivated individuals who enjoy the excitement of agency life with all the benefits of a big company. We share a passion for pets.
- As a senior content writer, you are a multi-talented writer who produces high-quality content that is relevant to the brand and compelling to the target audience.
- You have an advanced understanding of the digital space and a drive for results.
- Your style can flex from short to long form. You can work successfully with the internal creative and account service team, supporting team members from other departments and clients.
- Concept and write for a variety of touchpoints in the digital space, in both short and long form.
- Understand SEO best practices and apply them to your work.
- Be diligent in continuous learning in this space.
- Use data to identify opportunities to refine and optimize your content.
- Be able to understand an overall campaign and its components and create unique content to support it.
- In addition to creative and account service teams, collaborate directly with legal and client teams.
- Also, be able to engage supporting team members from other departments in the interest of improving the content performance.
- Present ideas credibly to the internal team and clients. Be able to engage in strategic discussions and build upon feedback.
- Have the ability to manage assignments with a high degree of autonomy.
Other duties and Responsibilities:
- Creative thinker and exceptional writer with the ability to generate new and original ideas; experience teaming with art directors.
- Must have a solid understanding of grammar and style.
- Must have solid interviewing skills and a journalistic approach to fact-finding.
- Comfortable understanding and interpreting nutritional research information, whether that be through previously written documents or obtained firsthand through interviews.
- Highly flexible and can adjust to a variety of projects, outstanding organizational skills, and ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail, strong editing skills, and solid proofreading.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Degree in Journalism or Marketing Communications preferred.
- 3 or more years of writing experience are required.
- Experience within an advertising/marketing agency or similar environment preferred.
- Experience with online content development is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with digital products is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers