Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 536-9728.
Title: Sr. Financial Analyst
Location: Cleveland, OH
- Temporary role only. The role is hybrid, with two days working remotely and the other three in the office. Excel skills are a must, while Coupa, and Oracle are nice to have.
- The Senior Financial Analyst – Indirect Expense Disbursements position is responsible for aiding internal personnel, external vendors, and cross-division customers to support their use of online systems (Oracle, Coupa, Client Invoicing, etc.). Correspondence may be directly related to payment status information and timely problem resolution for invoices associated with indirect purchases in our US, Canadian, and Jamaican operations. Senior Financial Analysts are expected to develop a good business relationship with the vendors and internal customers to minimize unexpected issues or delays due to non-payment. This role will provide expertise to improve departmental operations through observing trends present in departmental reporting. Additionally, this position will provide support to SBS Accounts Payable team members and to divisional accounting with report analysis and accurate financial reporting.
Core Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Responsible for providing assistance to our internal, cross-division customers to support their use of on-line systems (Oracle, Coupa, Client Invoicing) and to our external indirect expense vendors.
- Communicate with vendors on payment status and provide timely problem resolution for invoices associated with purchases in our US, Canadian, and Jamaican operations.
- Develop positive business relationships with vendors and internal customers using a proactive approach to minimize unexpected issues or delays due to non-payment.
- Analyze and correct invoice records for accurate financial impact and payment.
- Provide prompt and effective communication with indirect expense suppliers regarding invoice payment status. Resolve issues as needed to avoid payment delays.
- Assist with organizational changes and departmental initiatives:
- Contribute to the Coupa BuyRight implementation through divisional support and change management.
- Support ongoing and future acquisitions or integrations; assist with accounting and internal control considerations for systems including Coupa, Oracle, and Client Invoicing.
- Provide expertise to improve departmental operations through observing trends present in departmental reporting.
- Provide support to SBS Accounts payable team members and to divisional accounting with report analysis and accurate financial reporting.
- Perform fluctuation analysis and analyze trends of manufacturing AP accounts.
- Prepare monthly accruals and balance sheet account reconciliations, and work with management to resolve variances in a timely manner.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 1+ years of accounting/finance or accounts payable experience.
- Candidates with prior experience with and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Access, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform consistently, multi-tasking as necessary, and demonstrating good communication and organizational skills
- Must have an aptitude for understanding technical advancements and implementing new systems and enhancements
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and a variety of individuals such as vendors, buyers, and other Client personnel, using strong written and verbal communications
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers