Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 503-8928.
Title: Sr. Master Data Analyst
Location: OH - Solon
Duration: 9 months
- This associate plays a key role for Client in meeting the objectives associated with Leveraging GLOBE to maintain our material Master Data accuracy, compliance, and process management.
- One of the critical components of the GLOBE program is accurate and timely master data. This associate is responsible for driving these objectives through the functional groups of the Divisions. The Master Data Specialist's key activities include optimizing the Material Life Cycle, facilitating the overall Globe material master data process for a given division, and making adjustments and enhancements as needed. Educating users on data standards, policies, and procedures.
- This associate will work with the Division data owners across all functional teams (Supply Chain, Technical, Finance, and Marketing) to drive accuracy, and timeliness, and provide expertise regarding definitions, cleansing tools, and workflow processes. This associate initiates connections into Global Data Synchronization tools allowing retailers visibility into Client product data.
- The associate will help lead in training users from a material Master Data perspective. This associate will be resolving Key Performance Indicators including the coordination with affiliate markets, working with Globe on timely workflow processing, and testing new tools to measure the effectiveness and ownership of the users. In addition, this associate will test new automation techniques to effectively utilize resources within the Divisions. Additionally, this associate will ensure that any special projects which have a significant impact on the underlying master data (e.g. data accuracy audits/validation, packaging changes, brand realignments) are aligned with the industry standards (GS1).
- Execute GLOBE SAP Material Workflow Process, changes, extensions, and activation of materials
- Review & resolve data errors and determine the root cause
- Look over business processes and recommend improvements to align with the division’s needs
- Manage material life cycle process, health & validity checks, and pre-activation of materials.
- Support and lead Master Data Mgmt software solutions and implementations
- Audit and validate the quality and procedures associated with the current master data
- Communicate and educate cross function & depts on Master Data standards
- Maintain Global Data Sync (GDS) data that is sent to customers (PDH & 1World Sync)
- Manage the SKU Rationalization initiatives through the deactivation process
- Respond and consult on outside customer challenges and inquiries regarding material master
- Working with business users/owners to complete data mapping for clean and accurate transformation of data
- Learn and understand the end-to-end data flow, including all cross-functional connections and inputs with the ability to articulate the flow clearly and succinctly to all levels of the organization
- In addition to this work, this specialist should work to pro-actively develop new procedures to support the health and sustainment of master data. This may include but is not limited to:
- Educating users on data standards, policies, and procedures, including industry standards (GS1)
- Work within the function to drive accuracy, and timeliness, and provide expertise regarding definitions, cleansing tools, and workflow processes.
- Build and test new automation techniques to effectively utilize resources within the function and to make repetitive tasks less labor-intensive.
- Support new acquisitions, merger activities, and organization realignment activities, as needed
- Aligning work within the Supply Chain and with other NUSA master data team activities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience is required
- Prior experience with an integrated ERP systems environment and required data dependencies is necessary
- Strong system knowledge and personal computer skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite. Strong skills in Excel and Access.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers