Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 536-9728.
Title: Technical Writer
Location: Foster City, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Range: $35 - $40/Hr on W2
- The Client is developing autonomous mobility from the ground up, including creating a unique vehicle tailored to autonomous driving. The Base Operations team at the Client supports all fleet-level maintenance, repair, and upgrade operations. This includes the back-end engineering team that delivers various aspects of technical content and support, with a key focus on improving safety and operational efficiencies.
- The technical writing contractor for BaseOps will author and maintain all types of BaseOps technical documentation to support technicians and engineers with maintaining our autonomous vehicle fleet. They will work cross-functionally with engineers and technicians to define, obtain necessary information, and deliver the required service documentation.
The technical writer will create and update the technical documentation associated with the following:
- Service remove/replace and vehicle maintenance procedures
- Diagnostics/troubleshooting and wiring harness information
- Software programming and post-repair bring-up
- Fleet upgrade and rework procedures
- Technical service bulletins
- First responder documentation
- Vehicle Owner's Manual
- 2-5 years experience as a technical writer or 5+ years experience as Automotive Repair or Diagnostic Technician
- Proficiency with Google Suite and MS Office suite
- Experience with topic-based writing concepts
- Markup language experience (HTML, XML, or DITA XML)
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and cross-functional teamwork skills
- Exhibit high attention to detail and safety acumen
- Ability to multi-task and manage workload to achieve project deliverable deadlines
- Self-starter and ability to approach the role with a can-do, team player attitude
- Bachelor's degree with focus in Technical Writing or Automotive Technology
- Previous Automotive OEM service manual authoring experience
- Experience with software used; Oxygen XML (DITA), JIRA, Github, Confluence, Adobe Creative Suite, CATIA 3DX
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers