Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 508-2059.
Title: Veterinary Product Advisor
Location: MO - St. Louis
Duration: 12+ Months
- A pet owner’s most trusted advisor is often their veterinarian. As a Veterinary Product Advisor for our Veterinary Resource Center, you are the face behind our brand as these providers consider Pro Plan Veterinary Diets®. Proper nutrition is key to optimal dog and cat health. It is an idea carried throughout our entire line of veterinary pet food - specialized nutrition that makes a difference. Pro Plan Veterinary Diets® include products focused on the dietary management of dogs and cats with specific health problems. This role will provide you with an incredible portfolio of formulas to represent, each of them backed by scientific research and Clients unparalleled pet expertise. Globally, Client has 27 research, development, and technology centers along with over 500 scientists dedicated to ensuring top quality and creating innovative approaches to make the lives of dogs and cats better.
- As a Veterinary Product Advisor, you will facilitate the sale, promotion, and recommendation of Clients Pro Plan Veterinary products to veterinary professionals by providing detailed technical and nutritional information. You will also be responsible for communicating and providing dietary management advice and technical product information to current and potential consumers of Client Pro Plan Veterinary products. You will communicate the nutritional excellence of all Client pet products to veterinary professionals to increase sales and recommendations. Lastly, you will provide customers support with all aspects of Client for Professional and Pro Plan Vet Direct issues including login issues, returns/refunds, available credits, and general delivery questions.
- Provide professional, friendly, accurate, and timely responses to customers calling in on the Veterinary & Vet Products Consumer, Client for Professional, and Pro Plan Vet Direct 800 service lines. Provide the same to customers communicating via the internet and social media sites.
- Serve as Client’s headquarters contact with veterinary professionals. Provide detailed technical and nutritional information on all existing and any new veterinary products.
- Provide dietary management advice in treating pets with certain health problems.
- Discuss and promote the research and science behind Client Pro Plan Veterinary products. Serve as a resource on current pricing structures, promotions, and marketing programs unique to the veterinary customer.
- Reinforce/confirm veterinary-to-client product recommendations by providing technical and nutritional information to support the recommendation.
- Encourage and persuade potential consumers to discuss Client Pro Plan Veterinary products with their veterinarian to increase distribution.
- Effectively implement and/or support all sales and marketing programs requested by Client Management.
- A high school Diploma with 2 years experience or 4+ years’ relevant industry experience is required
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service is preferred.
- Experience in the veterinary, animal science, or nutritional industry is preferred.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers