Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 570-7779.
Title: Talend Developer / Senior Data Analyst (CISO Metrics Program)
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 7 months+
- To provide Information Security (IS) metrics to Citi Executive Management, CISO senior management, ISROC, CIOC, and the IS Community on a timely basis
- To provide a platform to define and measure IS risk, process, threat, and operational indicators
- To provide IS Monthly Reports and ad-hoc reports to stakeholders
- To provide IS Metrics and interactive Analytics in near real-time via the CISO Business View application to stakeholders and practitioners
- To provide details of IS issues to the Information Security practitioners
- To manage enhancements and changes in the IS Reports and CISO Business View in collaboration with IS Program Owners
- To maintain historic IS Risk data
This role has the following key responsibilities:
- Data analysis and modeling techniques
- Technical requirements writing
- Have hands-on experience in data modeling, reporting, and dashboards
- Have a thorough understanding of SQL, databases, tables, and data design concepts
- Produce data sets that are the basis for the interactive analytics and update the data sets on a daily/weekly/monthly basis through automatic ETL jobs
- Create, maintain, and improve the interactive analytics dashboards with appropriate data visualizations
- Presentation skills: The reports and data analysis artifacts must be presented to stakeholders in a clear and easily understood format in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, or PDF documents.
- Work on CISO Metrics-related projects: Work on assigned projects that generally involve the above areas.
- This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- 5+ years experience at Talend development
- Experience SQL programming using Oracle
- Experience in scheduling tools like Autosys
- Knowledge of data modeling concepts
- Understand the concepts of ETL (extraction, transform, and load)
- Must be able to produce precise and well-crafted reports, familiarity with SQL, and databases
- Understand general Information Security
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word
- Data analysis and data design skills are a must
- Agile Experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills, thrives in both independent and collaborative work environments.
Required Soft Skills:
- Crisp and clear written/Verbal communication style
- Be able to work effectively with colleagues working in other locations
- Must have a sense of ownership and commitment to produce the best quality work
- Possess a high degree of organizational skills
- The self-driven person with a problem-solving attitude
- Be able to multi-task
- Be able to analyze and present the data from different angles
- Have good presentation skills and produce precise and well-crafted reports
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree is a plus.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers