Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 404-4067.
Title: IT Application Engineer
Location: 4100 E 3rd Ave, Foster City, California, United States of America, 94404
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Pay Rate: $67-$72/Hr on W2
- Client is looking for an Application Administrator to join our IT applications team. The IT Applications group owns and operates a growing number of large and unique applications; we currently have over 100 applications and services to support. Application Administrators will own applications and will collaborate closely with stakeholders regarding upgrades, maintenance, reporting, monitoring, documentation, and feature requests.
- The Client application portfolio ranges from specialty internal applications for vehicle engineering, manufacturing, and data science to more general applications used for task tracking, project management, and business intelligence. In addition, the need to support external customer-facing applications, such as payment apps and customer relationship management, continues to grow.
- In this role, you will be surrounded by exceptional peers and will be exposed to many challenging tasks with many opportunities to learn and grow.
- Work with stakeholders on features, upgrades, migrations, and integrations.
- Monitor application performance via established practices and methods.
- Manage workflows and in-application configurations to meet stakeholder needs.
- Create light automation tasks, SQL queries, and API interactions for reporting and data management.
- Act as an escalation point for the Client Services team.
- Ability to take ownership of an application and promote its proper use.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Basic Windows and Linux administration experience.
- Strong experience using, as an administrator or a power user, a ticketing system, such as ServiceNow.
- Knowledge of floating networking license management tools such as FlexLM, RLM, LS-DYNA, Olicense, LMX, BetaLM
- Familiarity with the application purchasing process, such as review, onboarding, implementation, administration, and migration/off-boarding lifecycles.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers