Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 617-2673.
Title: Site Reliability Engineer
Location: 4100 E 3rd Ave, Foster City, California, United States of America, 94404
Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate: $77 - $82/Hr on W2
- Client is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who will be responsible for measuring and maintaining the uptime of our distributed build service critical to the development process for autonomous vehicles.
- In this role, you will be heavily involved in all of the operational tasks of keeping a critical service up and running, and enhancing the service to make it easy to maintain and fault-tolerant through deployment, operation, and continual improvement.
- Client is a robotics company and our ethos of automation extends throughout the infrastructure components we build.
- Keeping a large production service up and running, including host OS upgrades, docker image upgrades, SSL certificate upgrades
- Defining and refining metrics to track service health and performance
- Automating software releases and service failovers
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering, mathematics, or related field and 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience supporting multiple production services
- Experience utilizing tools like Ansible, Terraform, or Salt effectively
- Ability to extract and report useful performance or service metrics
- Linux, no matter the flavor
- Familiarity with Python, bash scripting
- 6+ years of experience
- AWS, ECS, Kubernetes
- Master's degree in computer science or related degree.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers