Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 404-4067
Title: Test Technician
Location: 1149 Chess Drive, Foster City, California, United States of America, 94404
Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate: $33-$38/Hr on W2
- As part of the EE Systems Integration team, we will collectively be responsible for assuring that electrical, electronic, and mechatronic systems are defined, specified, manufactured, integrated, and tested into systems and vehicles with maximum of reliability and performance.
- We foster communication amongst teams and work cross-functionally to deliver robust electrical and electronic systems to Zoox.
- Our team is collaborative, open, and always interested in learning something new.
- You’ll be part of a passionate team dedicated to making cities safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
- In the EE Systems Integration Lab, you will work with a high-performance team at the cutting edge of integrating and testing our complex electrical systems.
- You will work with system owners, firmware developers, test engineers, and other technicians to operate test bucks and robots in stationary and dyno environments.
- You will also aid in designing, procuring, and building test bucks and robots with visible craftsmanship and deep pride in the end product.
- Life isn’t perfect though, problems will happen and you will help to root cause and understand them and make Zoox’s product better.
- You will operate and perform tests (following the test plan) on bucks and hardware-in-the-loop electrical systems
- You will work with test requesters to ensure successful performance evaluations
- You will flash firmware on vehicle components with changes and updates tracking
- You will fabricate and pinout wiring harnesses from the schematic
- You will troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues
- You will assemble electro-mechanical systems and test fixtures
- You will fabricate and assemble test fixtures from CAD and drawings
- AA or higher in electrical/electronics technology, or equivalent
- Experience assembling and testing electro-mechanical systems
- Experience reading schematics and assembling or repairing wiring harnesses
- Experience with EE lab equipment (Digital Multimeters, Power Supplies, Oscilloscopes, etc)
- Familiar with operating dSPACE and HIL systems
- Previous experience diagnosing CAN or ethernet network issues
- Experience with automotive high-voltage systems
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers