Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 844-5728.
Title: Automation Lead
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
- Strong hands-on experience of designing and developing automation frameworks for UI and Services, leveraging Java, Typescript and open source technology stack.
- Strong understanding of software/testing methodologies such as TDD and BDD.
- Must be hands on technology and able to troubleshoot critical issues in design or code
- Hands-on experience with Rest Assured, Cypress or Selenium or Protractor, TestNG, Serenity or JBehave or Cucumber, Maven or Gradle, Jenkins or GitLab for (CI/CD).
- Strong experience with component / integration automation testing for micro services.
- Experience with Docker and mocking frameworks.
- Strong experience with code review and evaluate the architecture as well as design towards a set of business and technology goals
- Have Strong Verbal / Nonverbal communication skills
- Excellent team player and ability to collaborate with peers
Good to have skills:
- Experience with SonarQube code coverage and code quality
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and AWS
Additional Information for primary skill set:
S. No. - Skill - Technology / Tool / Framework - Additional Information:
- Programming - Core Java, Java Script or Type Script - We are using Java Script or Type Script with Cypress mainly for UI Automation
- Framework Implementation (TDD /BDD) - TestNG / Serenity / JBehave Or Cucumber - For BDD, we use Serenity with Junit. In case of no experience JBehave and Cucumber are options for the technical discussion.
- API Automation - Serenity and Rest Assured
- Strong understanding of CI/CD, Component Testing (Integration / Functional) - Docker, Mockito, Jenkins Or GitLab - We pretty much follow shift left testing. It involves performing integration and functional tests as part of before deployment (CI), end-to-end / regression testing following deployment (CD).
- Build Tools - Maven or Gradle - We use Gradle, in case of no experience, Maven experience would work for technical discussion.
- UI Automation - Cypress or Protractor Or Selenium - We use Cypress for Angular or React based Web applications. In case of no experience, protractor and selenium are some alternatives for the technical discussion.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers