Role: AWS Architect
Location: Texas (Day 1 onsite)
Duration: Long-Term Project
• As an AWS/SW Engineer, you will lead engineering solutions and driving the implementation phases.
• This is a highly visible role where the consolidation and Transformation of key tech environment is pivotal.
• You will be pivotal to drive technology solutions that address business needs and will be working extensively on AWS cloud platform.
• Additionally, you will participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
• He prepared design diagrams of the applications for on-prem migration and for On-Prem to AWS Cloud and performed the data migration from on-premises environments into AWS.
Responsibilities would include:
• Developing new cloud-based solutions
• Deploying the cloud applications
• Ensure consistency in architecture and functionality in product area by participating in various cross-group initiatives as needed
• The technology expertise in Java, is a must
• AWS Cloud environment experience is needed
• Data Lake, data bricks would be an added advantage
• Lead the architecture and functionality in new Developing Product area lead as well as collaborate in all SDLC phases as well as initiatives
• Collaborative approach with developers, architects, and support teams would be needed
• Design, and execute Tech cases as aligning with Cloud transformation end Service needed.