Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 373-3059.
Title: Azure Data Governance Engineer
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Duration: 18 Months
- As an Data Governance Analyst/Engineer for the Hive, this position will be involved in the implementation and integration of data sources into a Master Data Management solution along with the implementation of a Data Catalog for the Client. This role will be crucial in helping to integrate and connect data to the data management solutions for the Analytics team at Client. The ability to configure and build pipelines that process data in the Master data and data quality tools will be a key part of this role, along with the responsibilities of integrating data sources with the data validation rules and data stewardship processes being implemented for the company. A successful candidate for this position will be familiar with data quality, data standardization and be able to build and configure data pipelines to work in conjunction with these tools.
- Design, construct, deploy, test and support solutions and applications to transform data using Python, Azure Data factory, Databricks and other approved languages and platforms.
- Design, construct, deploy, test and support data storage in big data constructs as well as relational and other database technologies.
- Assess and evaluate system designs to ensure adherence to architecture and design best practices.
- Develop, deploy, and support data integration using APIs, Cloud storage, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Blob storage, SFTP and other data transfer technologies
- Communicating in a timely manner all issues, risks, concerns, and status to management
- Ensure developed applications are compliant and adhere to all applicable Client compliance standards.
- Contribute to team objectives through iterative and agile development practices.
- API development and interaction
- Data Mapping of incoming data sources and existing database environments – Configuration of MDM and Data Catalog tools
- Connection/integration of data sources to MDM and data catalog tools
- Experience with cloud based data environments (e.g. Azure Data Lake, etc.) is required.
- Experience building, deploying and maintaining data pipelines in a cloud environment - Azure is preferred.
- SQL skills – Moderate to Expert level
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve a variety of technical and data related issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with strong verbal and written skills.
- Ability to create and convey detailed and accurate requirements and communicate accordingly to stakeholders, partners and management.
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with data catalog solutions is a plus
- Experience with a master data management solution is a plus. Profisee is preferred.
- Experience with related technology such as Alation, Profisee, Purview – is a plus
Basic Qualifications (Minimum):
A.S. Degree or equivalent experience in related field
5+ Years of related experience in IT development, Data governance or Data Engineering related field
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers