Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 565-0301.
Title: IT Financial Business Analyst
Location: 3800 CITIGROUP CENTER DRIVE, BUILDING B, TAMPA, FL 33610
Duration: 6 months+
- We are seeking an IT Financial Business Analyst to support the Compliance Technology Services (CTS) leadership team.
- This role will be responsible for supporting activities with respect to direct financials including reporting, metrics, and analysis of the allocations and overall business office activities.
- The resource will also be responsible for ensuring that all regular reporting and ad hoc tasks are delivered in a timely and consistent manner across all areas of the organization.
- The benefit of this role to the organization is the oversight of the delivery of business office services ensuring a focus on accuracy, timeliness, consistency, efficiency, and elimination of duplication.
- Provide support leadership to the Sr. Technology Managers on the financial activities related to Software and Fixed Price contract execution.
- Assist with the management of all Fixed-priced and Software contract end-to-end activities with Internal teams and Sourcing.
- Support forensic analysis and investigation of all FPC and SW financial impacts and proactively address any potential negative impacts
- Facilitate payments through the AP workflow and audit invoices on a monthly basis for reporting purposes.
- Track all Financial Transfer Requests across groups in GFT for both Fixed-price and Software projects.
- Provide information on financial re-forecasting cycles and manage the entries in the financial tools.
- Work with Financial Controllers on the monthly accrual process and ensure all finances are reported accurately.
- Track cross-sector financials and analyze the monthly trend/forecast across CTS
- Analyze financial reports on a monthly basis to find saving opportunities validate the charges and reverse as necessary
- Collaborate across GFT on refining systems and global processes. Providing feedback, insight, and guidance on efficiency improvements regarding Fixed Price and software financial processes along with system enhancements to the financial systems (Renault & PTS 2.0).
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers