Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 208-7626.
Title: Marketing Specialist II
Location: 1101 South Third Street, Minneapolis, MN 55415
Duration: 6 months
- Client General Industrial (GI) Coatings offers innovative liquid, powder, and electrocoat technologies and expertise around the globe. Customers value the global reach of our capabilities combined with localized service and execution providing sustainable, productivity-enhancing solutions for their operations. With over 150 locations worldwide Client offers expertise and local support to customers involved with Energy, Heavy Equipment, Transportation, Building Products, Electronics, Defense, General Finishing, and Industrial Design coatings operations.
- As a member of the MarCom team, the UX and Web Content Specialist will work closely with the MarCom Director and MarCom Manager supporting marketing efforts. This role is ideal for an individual who is resourceful and self-sufficient. This role requires someone who is an independent thinker but can also collaborate well with other functions.
- Within the Adobe Experience Manager platform, manage content updates on the General Industrial website including creating new pages and editing existing pages.
- Perform site audits of current external websites and internal communications websites and provide UX and content recommendations.
- Translate campaign initiatives into user flows and build wireframes that produce positive experiences with digital assets and intuitive user experiences.
- Work with segment stakeholders to identify segment communication goals, discover current UX problems with usability and findability that exist on the current internal site, and devise elegant solutions to solve those problems.
- Keep abreast of competitor's digital experiences and industry trends to ensure the Client remains competitive in the space.
- Communicate design ideas to Business Group leaders for implementation and development of new web components.
- 3-5 years of experience in UX, content development, web development, or web design
- Experience in integrated marketing/communication departments
- Interested in customer journeys, personas, market trends, technical products and solutions
- B2B background preferred
- Background in the Industrial industry is a plus.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers