Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 774-2432.
Title: Project Cost Controller
Location: WI - Jefferson - Factory
Duration: 18 months
- As a Project Cost Controller, you will work closely with Project Managers to ensure the proper budget controls are applied to multi-million-dollar capital investment projects for our pet food manufacturing facilities.
- You will be responsible for providing full life cycle support from project setup to project close out, including budget tracking at the detailed Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) level, monitoring actual costs against line items, and assisting with estimates to complete at the WBS level.
- You will work in tandem with project scheduling to connect cost to schedule as well as collaborate with the field team to validate construction percent completed through a physical review of the site.
- At its core, this role will develop and enforce project controls in its capacity as critical liaison between Engineering and Finance.
- Review and audit projects prior to submittal and set up projects in the Client Investment Management Tool (NIMT)
- Manage and maintain an Excel-based cost report tool (supplemental to NIMT)
- Ensure budget adjustment log compliance and confirm that budget changes reconcile across all reporting tools
- Audit projects for compliance with Client Engineering processes and procedures and Client ways of working
- Serve as the link between departments to ensure project tracking is set correctly and maintained accurately
- Provide reporting and dashboard support to Project Managers
- Close out project purchase orders, reconcile actuals, and facilitate a successful handoff to the factory controller
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of project control experience in an engineering, industrial, construction, military, or related industry (Food & Beverage or CPG industry preferred)
- Must be willing to travel to St. Louis, MO a few times per year for onboarding, meetings, workshops
- Steel toe shoes are required on day 1 and at worker's expense (other safety gear will be provided at the Jefferson site)
- Prescription safety glasses are at the worker’s own expense.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers