Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 617-2673.
Title: Senior Civil Engineer
Location: GA - Hartwell
Duration: 18 Months
- As an Expert Civil and Structural Engineer, you will plan, conduct, and coordinate civil/structural engineering design efforts at our pet food factories.
- You will perform in-house engineering and design work as well as guide third-party consultants and contractors to ensure that Client standards and expectations are met from inception to the installation of a project. In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly contribute to new factory civil/structural, renovations to existing facilities, and consult with world-class engineering teams to continue to improve and innovate our Client buildings and infrastructure.
- Provide civil/structural engineering design and review for capital projects including detailed phases of the engineering work, feasibility, cost estimates, related documentation, and field support
- Coordinate work by outside consultants and suppliers and apply broad knowledge of standards, principles, and practices in civil/structural specialties
- Apply expert understanding of structural system concepts, code and zoning compliance, buildings and grounds audits, as well as review and approve contractor means and methods for construction
- Support divisional continuous improvement efforts and technical assistance to operating facilities, including investigation and analysis of problem areas and opportunities for civil/structural enhancements
- Assist in the development and modification of department technical guidelines, standards, and specifications
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
Basic Qualifications (Minimum):
- Minimum Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of civil/structural or mechanical engineering experience in a manufacturing,
- industrial, military, or related environment.
- Self-directed, takes initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and general understanding of AutoDesk products desired
- Ability to read construction and engineering design documents
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% based on business needs.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers