Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 471-0480.
Title: Technical Writer
Location: Foster City, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Range: $50 - $55/Hr on W2 and $57-$62/Hr on C2C/1099
- Technical Writer*This role will require some travel between our Bay Area locations (Foster City --> San Carlos)*
- The Manufacturing Operations (MOPS) Technical Writer researches, authors, edits and publishes manufacturing assembly and test procedures for the team. This position is onsite at one of the manufacturing facilities at Client and reports to the Manufacturing Operations, Manager. This includes working with engineers and technicians to understand the requirements for the procedures, capture all steps in words and digital images/videos, and deliver thorough, accurate, and easy-to-understand documents for use by technicians. The ideal candidate will possess basic knowledge with vehicles in electric and autonomous technology and have strong passion for emerging mobility trends.
- Collaborate closely with engineers, TPMs and managers to understand project requirements/concepts.
- Plan and deliver documentation guides according to project timelines
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, have a keen sense of creating compelling technical content and exhibit exceptional time management skills
- Develop digital documentation in line with existing style and documentation platforms
- Work manufacturing technicians and engineers to understand process details and requirements needed to achieve manufacturing goals
- Align with the Technical Program Manager (TPM) and Leadership on documentation standards, styles, and priorities
- Gather customer feedback on documentation to improve usability
- 2-5 years experience as a technical writer for manufacturing procedures
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience with writing and editing
- Proficiency with MS Office/Google suite (Word, Excel) and Adobe (Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Ability to capture and retouch digital photographs
- Ability to create work instruction elements in Word
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage workload with changing priorities while achieving project deadlines
- Ability to approach the role with a can-do, team player attitude
- Experience in the automotive, EV industry and/or high-tech industries
- Experience with Dozuki, Google Suite, Slack, CATIA, JIRA, Confluence, Document Management tools, PLM
- Technical familiarity with electrical, mechanical, automotive and/or sensor hardware
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers