Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 407-8576.
Title: Program Manager - Inventory Manager
Location: 700 8th Avenue, FLOAT POOL-HERC HOTEL, New York, NY - 10036
Pay Rate: $75 -78/hr on W2
Duration: 2+ Months
- Assigned to projects under the management of the NYC H+H Office of Ambulatory Care and Population Health, and under the direction of the relevant program leads for each discrete initiative, Project/Program Managers will be responsible for the overall management of complex direct service programs, for example, Humanitarian Emergency Respite Center (HERC) facilities which offer direct service provision, resource navigation, and temporary shelter to single adults, adult families, and families with children. Multiple roles exist within this title, and individual staff will be assigned to the best-fitting role based on experience.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Ensure smooth daily operations at all sites through the management of program staff and coordination for all critical escalations in a timely manner.
- Provide strategic direction in the management of the program budget and any/all changes to program services and/or workflows.
- Provide oversight of on-site work to ensure continuous operations and compliance with applicable policy and procedures
- Support with invoice and budget reviews and quality assurance testing of contracted work products and sites
- Coordinate with various NYC Health + Hospitals departments (such as Facilities, IT, Supply Chain, and Safety), City agencies, and contracted vendors to ensure adherence to established processes, resolve problems, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide timely, routine reporting on a variety of items as requested
- Support and lead site-level efforts to maintain a positive patient experience for individuals utilizing services
- Manage one or more contracted vendors
- Provide supervision and support for 24/7 operations as required
- Other related duties as assigned
- Receive invoices and backup from a portfolio of vendors, review these documents for compliance and accuracy, and communicate with vendors about needed edits;
- Submit reviewed invoices for approval and payment;
- Track the status of invoices from receipt from a vendor through payment to the vendor;
- Organize and file reviewed invoices and backup;
- Build and manage productive relationships with vendors by promptly responding to inquiries, managing vendors' expectations, and clearly communicating program needs and changes;
- Assist in the creation of protocols, procedures, and reporting structures that result in the efficient review and payment of vendor invoices.
- Other duties as required.
Skills & Qualification:
- Candidate must be reliable for independent work, be able to lead change as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with a variety of individuals, groups, and organizations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to tailor technical material to a variety of audiences (e.g., administrative and technical leaders; front-line staff);
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, transparency, and accountability in all work products;
- Keen attention to detail, flexibility, and an enthusiastic work ethic;
- Fluency in languages other than English, particularly Spanish
- Experience managing a team
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Social Services, Invoices, Administrative Manager.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers