Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 482-4218.
Title: SAP DVM Consultant (Backfill Position) - Offshore
Location: Offshore India
Duration: 6 Months
- DVM - Data volume management (DVM) monitors the volume of data in your system landscape.
- Using DVM, you can devise strategies and actions to reduce the size of databases and the amount of data in your landscape, significantly lowering total operating costs.
JD for S/4 Brown Field - DVM Reimplementation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of SAP data archiving experience (including minimum 1+ for S/4)
- Hands-on with identifying impacts due to archiving and implementing their mitigating solutions
- Implementation experience with Standard and Custom Archive objects for FICO, OTC, Procurement, PLM, WM, etc.
- Implementing purging/hybrid DVM solutions for technical tables/staging functional tables
- Well-versed with archive metadata & ADK file handling
- Hands-on with System assessment in the context of DVM
- Archive troubleshooting, Solutions for open items closure
- Hands-on with Document Archiving scenarios/Content server migration
- Experience with SAP NSE/Aging
- Experience with PBS archive add-on
- Experienced in conducting/leading workshops/discussions with the business users/stakeholders
Good to have:
- Hands-on with Nearline Storage (SAP IQ) integration with archive server and SAP, Administration and Support
- SAP Integration with Content and Archive Server
- Experience with PBS NAA, OpenText administration
- Implementation experience with SAP ILM retention management, Legal Hold and Case Management, and ILM blocking.
- Must sit in India - offshore
- 3 years max experience
- SAP data archiving experience
- DVM Solutions
- SAP IQ would be a plus
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers